RE: (TV) television captured

the television pic is one of the better ones .... some are just .... I dunno,
its the sort of thing that if you did art at school then they'd say "bring in
an album cover next week and we'll try painting it"

I think Vic Godard is playing at the closing night which is how I heard about
it

which reminds me,

what does princess katie and osama bin laden have in common ?

they both had their back doors bashed in by navy boys the other week and ended
up getting shot in the face ....

http://www.wilsonwilliamsgallery.com/images/WeLove77%20WEBPICS/11%20Televisio