Re: (TV) Re: Tom pic bargain-bin hunting/bookstore shopping

One beautiful spring day, my then-rooommate wanted to go to a guitar store in
the East Village; I forget which one. (He was a player; I wasn't.) When we got
there, there were two men, one bald-headed, on stools trying out instruments
together. After a while they got up, thanked the owner, and left. He said with a
smile, "Any day Marc Ribot and Bob Quine come in is a good day."

(I'm sure other New Yorkers here have similar stories.)

- Jesse