Re: (TV) Re: Question

I think there should be a Richard Lloyd signature strat as well as a
Verlaine sig Jag. Strangely enough - (strange I say because we here
are all well studied and knowledgeable about the nuances of these
guy's personalities) those two guitarists really do not have enough
ego behind them to care about such things. Maybe that's not quite what
I mean because we know there's ego there - but it seems not to care so
much about the Television legacy. OTOH, if there was real money in it,
I would think Tom would be into it.