RE: (TV) Metallica's drummer Lars Ulrich talks us through his own cult heroes, Television...

I know that when they played this gig and got 'Animal' from the anti nowhere
league to sing with them, they gave him a harley davidson as a present
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKtG2APixAg
what would they give tom verlaine if he got up with them to run through
marquee moon ?!