Re: (TV) Metallica's drummer Lars Ulrich talks us through his own cult heroes, Television...

So now I can send this link out to all my less musically cool friends...
(now
I am wondering....do any of my friends even listen to Metallica?)
and say
'See? Even Lars likes 'em. What have I been saying all along?'

Wait until Tom
V sees this, that kind of validation will probably be so
startling that he
will start touring and make a few more records.

tongue firmly in cheek,
 -
H.

"Donbt tell anyone this but 'Marquee Moon' is one of my secret tracks
for
Metallica to play."

OMG, no
http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=125&p=10371&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1