(TV) 33 1/3 has made it to austin

my copy arrived from amazon today.  first impression is how HEFTY this is.  i
sort of think of 33 1/3 books as pamphlets on steroids; this thing really
feels like a book.  211 pages of text; the remainder of the 222 pages are
notes.  a few pictures, nothing we haven't seen before.  but the little bit of
text i've glanced at (about how patti worked to create a mythology about
television in her "rock scene" writings) is already very interesting.  will
put down the book i started last night, and get started on this.