(TV) Re: TV/facial hair

I ran across this topic in the archives, it was something I was thinkin' about
the other day...  I don't think I'd ever seen Tom w/ any facial hair.  And
then come to think of it, I don't think I recall any pics of the band w/
anyone having any facial hair.

SecretX in the archives said that Tom grew a beard about 10 yrs ago(from date
of her post.  And Dennis said that he thinks facial hair and blue jeans were
'no no's' in the band.  Was that a joke?

Well, if Tom did sport a beard at some point, no pics have surfaced of it that
I've seen.

And w/ what Dennis said, that made me think I don't think I've ever seen Tom
in blue jeans, he wears black jeans though.

Tom IS 'anti' white shoes though, well, that's what Jimmy Rip says...haha

sorry for the lame topic...