Re: (TV) Re: TV/facial hair

Actually it was Fred that told me that no facial hair and no blue feans were the "dfress code" of the band. You notice on Lloyd's first solo record Fred is wearing blue jeans on the back cover. You'd never see that on a Television record.

I ran across this topic in the archives, it was something I was thinkin' about
the other day...  I don't think I'd ever seen Tom w/ any facial hair.  And
then come to think of it, I don't think I recall any pics of the band w/
anyone having any facial hair.

SecretX in the archives said that Tom grew a beard about 10 yrs ago(from date of her post. And Dennis said that he thinks facial hair and blue jeans were
'no no's' in the band.  Was that a joke?

Well, if Tom did sport a beard at some point, no pics have surfaced of it that
I've seen.

And w/ what Dennis said, that made me think I don't think I've ever seen Tom
in blue jeans, he wears black jeans though.

Tom IS 'anti' white shoes though, well, that's what Jimmy Rip says...haha

sorry for the lame topic...