(TV) 33 1/3 book launch events and readings

Hi all,

I just finished Waterman's MARQUEE MOON book last night -- although I'm sure
I'll wind-up re-reading shortly as there is a LOT of material in there, much of
which is "new" to me -- and will post some thoughts as I get time to write. I'm
curious to hear what others think. I really enjoyed it.

Just FYI, if you're in NYC still (unlike me), there are some book launch-type
events over the next week, including a reading in Greenpoint and an appearance
by the author on WFMU next week -- which should also be available online when
the time comes (June 28). More info
at http://ahistoryofnewyork.com/2011/06/33-13-book-launch-events/

--Phil