Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New Television Track

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 5:56 PM, grntg <grntg@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm way behind on posts but amen Russ,
>
> And for my controversial two cents...sorry gang, its not a Tom vs Richard
> thang and Richard needs to just let it go.  Not very many people give a fuck
> what Richard or Tom do now.  Marquee moon eclipsed everything they both did
> afterwards as artists, thats probably what makes both of them such pissy old
> whiney farts.  Hell, most of the world doesn't even know what a marquee moon
> is for that matter.

That was rather my useless advice to Richard on his recent outburst... the
very few people who give a shit about his output are pretty much also the
same folks who know and like Tom's work.  So venting about it can only
alienate a portion of the people who keep him in business, whilst it can
gain him... umm... yeah, not so much.  He did say some nice things about
Hell, I guess, so maybe he gained points there, with, and I mean this pretty
much literally, two or three individuals who read his comments.

Bottom line, Richard will always lose any bid to be seen as Tom's worst
enemy, because Tom's got THAT title locked down himself.