Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New Television Track

I'm way behind on posts but amen Russ,

And for my controversial two cents...sorry gang, its not a Tom vs Richard thang and Richard needs to just let it go.  Not very many people give a fuck what Richard or Tom do now.  Marquee moon eclipsed everything they both did afterwards as artists, thats probably what makes both of them such pissy old whiney farts.  Hell, most of the world doesn't even know what a marquee moon is for that matter.

Hugs and kisses,

Greg