From: Dennis
D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Mon, 11 July, 2011 22:07:42
Subject: Re: (TV) Brazil clips

I guess I am alone in thinking that Tom was
actually singing better than he
used to.

> You know, for all that's been
said here about recent Television
> appearances,
> that version of Prove It
was pertty good. Would have been nice to hear
> Tom's
> solo though!
>
> The
singing...yep, he's definitely more "unique" than ever. And
> Billy is a

freaking legend.

joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com>

2:48:41
> Subject: (TV) Brazil clips
>
> Several uploaded clips from Brazil to
be
> found --
> http://www.youtube.com/user/ociocretino#p/a/u/2/MRSEx3Xo_j8
for
> instance.
>
> They raise some questions: Verlaine need text sheets to
remember
> the lyrics?
> Television uses Marshall amps? Has Verlaine looked
this playful
> and happy
> onstage since... I'd say the acoustic tour around
1990? Could that
> have
> something to do with the absence of a certain
Richard Lloyd -- who
> certainly
> didn't looked too happy either during
Television shows I saw between