Re: (TV) 33 1/3 Review in Crawdaddy

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:07 AM, eRacerX <eracerx@verizon.net> wrote:

> yes, lousy writing. It's Crawdaddy, you know.
>
> I was surprised to see the link to L'Adventure
> because I was unaware of it...
> I must be slacking off
>
> http://www.crawdaddy.com/index.php/2010/06/23/download-all-covers-tribute-to-television-s-adventure-by-eight-l-a-bands/

The last time I heard about this I was irritated that I hadn't heard about
it beforehand so I could get my own LA band into contention.  Hey, who in LA
likes "Adventure" more than me?

This time I notice that the proceeds actually go to one of the almost-direct
competitors to my employers: although I live in Silver Lake, I teach at the
Burbank Music Academy.  But hey, I guess I should give it a listen.  After
all, who in LA likes "Adventure" more then me?

-Rex