(TV) Re: Television/Brasil

I know we already have these links, but this guy was at the show....I'm still
hoping that there is more audio of the show to come out.

T. Bianchi
said...

These gigs happened last friday, day 8 of this month,
July. I'll sent
you the videos recorded from Porto Alegre (it's in the shouth
of Brazil,
 capital of Rio Grande do Sul state).

Tuning + Venus/Got you! + Prove It -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0tAyXSklw

Two vids of Marquee Moon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-rEhe1Qak -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2PZdg5l-g

Venus (indeed) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDZaSYhBuug

Glory - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AML5E9udxhY

Psychotic Reaction (Count Five Cover) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQi-kRRJtmk

They
 played the whole show half-tone down. Marquee Moon and Little Johnny
Jewel have about 15 minutes each. I was right in front of Jimmy Ripp, so
throw myself to the stage, give him my Blow Up CD and he gives me his
 pick.
Then he tries to give me back the cd, saying he does not sign
things he
haven't done, but I said "GIVE IT TO TOM". I found him next to
 backstage
later, he said that Tom might not sign it, but he came with
all the
autographs - except his - and he goes to the party later.

They made the gig in Sco Paulo one day before Porto Alegre, but the set was
different.

Maybe I can try and contact this guy and ask him if more is to come out.Also,
does anyone on here have the cassette version of Richard Hell and the
Vodoids...Funhunt?  Anyone know where I might be able to find one?

D.