Re: (TV) Mtv brasil interview/Pretzel

On 18/07/2011 13:11, Claudia wrote:
http://mtv.uol.com.br/programas/bigaudio/videos/big-audio-83-especial-dia-mundial-do-rock-com-television

Claudia,

thanks very much for this - nice relaxed interview, good to see and hear Billy and Fred and the run-through of LJJ bodes quite well for the future of Television v.3. Something like "Call Mr Lee" live without Richard, though, will have to be quite a different prospect - I mean, onstage he *owned* that song - but this is just an observation, *not* a whine, honest :)

Quite damning words about 33 1/3, ouch.

Indeed; I doubt that anyone believes that he actually read  it all, though.