No / Unimpressed / Gums / RE: (TV) Mtv brasil interview/Pretzel

> Does anyone on this list believe that Tom will actually write the memoirs?

No

> The LJJ clip doesn't impress me much

I was not impressed by any of the new Brazil clips on YouTube (not even the
15+ min version of 'MM' a complete version of 'Satisfaction' ('Venus was
passable). In addition to the no-Richard effect, I think they need more
rehearsals and gigs together. Are they done in Brazil or are they playing
elsewhere in that country?

> Dee Dee auditioned,and didn't know the fretboard...
>...Who cares?

These are all questions TV has been asked an infinite number of times over
the yrs.  Usually, he just rolls his eyes, or deliberately gives an
off-the-wall silly answer.  I think the fact that he actually gave real,
complete and witty answers speaks volumes for his mood (improved?
positively ebullient?) these days.

Philip's dental comment is oh so true ... the result of all those cigs (TV
needs to start a daily dose of 'Co-enzyme Q' 100mg for a yr if he wants to
save his gums.  Does anyone know if Tom is no longer a smoker?  We know he
stopped a couple of years ago but don't know if he fell off the wagon.

Leo