From: eRacerX <eracerx@verizon.net>
To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Mtv brasil interview/Pretzel

Does anyone on this list believe that Tom will actually write the memoirs?
While it would be interesting to fact-check the entire late 70's NY scene,
does 'setting the record straight' have any relevance?

Dee Dee auditioned,
and didn't know the fretboard...
Atlantic thought TV was 'space music'....
They were in the studio the same time as the Stones...
...Who cares?

I'm glad
the band is alive, Jimmy appears to be a good addition.
The LJJ clip doesn't
impress me much, however.

just my 2 cents
- H.