(TV) Couple Qs On The Church & TV / Downer

Are there any official (The) Church recordings of their 1988 Tour on which
TV plays?  [I have a bootleg of him playing 2 songs (encores)in 1988 with
The Church at Univ. of N. Carolina in Chapel Hill but TV'S guitar is so
buried in the mix/invisible that he might as well not even be playing!]

Does TV play on the 45-minute version of 'Cortez The Killer', Kilbey's
web-page keeps referencing, i.e., was Verlaine the 3rd guitarist on that
45-minute version?  Who was the 3rd guitarist (some other guest)?

Leo

PS:  I saw The Church at The Orpheum in Boston in Nov. 1988, TV and Peter
Murphy were the opening acts.  Murphy per usual was in love with himself and
took off his shirt during one of his dirge-songs and threw it into the
audience.  He was so abysmal it was almost funny.

I also bought The Church's album 'Star Fish' back then.  Don't want to be a
downer akin to Sat. Night Live's sketch character, 'Debbie The Downer' but
truth be told I was totally underwhelmed by The Church live show that night;
also could understand why the big deal about 'Star Fish'.  (Maybe my taste
just sucks.)