(TV) THEE DIRTYBEATS version of Television's version of the 13th Floor Elevators' "Fire Engine"

Hey folks,

As many of you know, I'm in this vintage 60s garage / protopunk / psych
cover band, and we just released our debut ep.

Inexplicably, the thing is doing surprisingly well -- currently in its 4th
straight week in WXDU Duke University Student Radio's Top Ten.

In celebration, we figured what the hell, make it a free download.  You can
listen to or download it here:
http://theedirtybeats.bandcamp.com/

Of particular interest, I think, is our cover the 13th Floor Elevator's
"Fire Engine".  Readers of this list may recognize and appreciate the intro,
which owes a huge debt to Television's version on "The Blowup".

Best,

-A
THEE DIRTYBEATS
http://www.theedirtybeats.com