RE: (TV) ot: FFF6

Cool pics Robyn, butcherettes look great, I'll need to check them out

Damned play here in a couple of weeks - almost always enjoy their gigs, but
its partly because of the low expectations ! They've got Viv Albertine
supporting them this time though so I will be going along, I was helping out
at a couple of gigs she did up here last week and she was saying that she's
got glen matlock, jack bruce and tina weymouth already recorded for bass lines
on her album and she's chasing lemmy at the moment - sounds like fun !