(TV) ot: FFF6

after a weekend of exposure to all the best new music, i can say that we are
in a post rock world.  rock is practically dead.  few exceptions.

like everything else, FFF6 seemed to locals like the thing has grown too big
-- but fun overall.  girls were definitely a standout, and the damned made a
better impression on me than expected.  le butcherettes tried hard but it was
not the best setting for what they do.  did not attend friday for the glenn
"stephani" danzig debacle, but have heard about it ever since (google for a
laugh).

i posted damned pics (dave vanian looks like bono vs. gomez addams) and more
here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22655698@N02/