Re: (TV) "MM" mentioned in Greek Mapplethorpe exhibit

Wait what?

I thought someone wrote that he/she wanted to tea-bag TV, how did that
become TV was tea-bagged (he may or may not have been, and it may or
may not be with a male or a female partner)?  Does anyone care?

I had a question about turntables for the group, though - am thinking
of getting a turntable - what's your experience with Rega? Any
recommendation on turntables?

Emilie