Re: More on TV & Smith/Smith's schtick / RE: (TV) Patti w/ Tom show suggestion

On 12/27/2011 5:46 PM, postitnote wrote:
Hey Leo,

Thanks for all that info.  That should keep me busy for awhile hunting some of
those up.
And I just now remembered that I'm supposed to request bootleg stuff over on
the Yahoo list...d'oh!...sorry.

And I read everyone's post except, like what Robin says, maybe the highly tech
ones I may skip.

Speaking of which...I would like to transfer my Flac shows over to my iTunes.
Anyone have any help for me as to how I can do that?  What program to use,
etc?

D.

I don't use iTunes, so I don't know what's involved, but if you have to convert the Flac files to mp3, you can download Trader's Little Helper for that. It's a free program and it's easy to use.