Re: More on TV & Smith/Smith's schtick / RE: (TV) Patti w/ Tom show suggestion

Well, yeah. It has the same legitimacy, doesn't it? No more, no less.

--- G.

On 30/12/2011 7:34 AM, Emilie wrote:
So what you are saying is that calling yourself a "poet" is no
different from saying you're a schoolteacher, a plumber, a
hairdresser, a thief, a joker, a bandit, a pirate or a bank-robber?

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Glenn Cooper