Re: (TV) Fred's bass on MM

On Alchemy Richard played a Strat but I don't remember what Jim Mastro was using but I know it wasn't a Fender, and Matthew MacKenzie I believe played a Les Paul.

I also though of Dreamtime what with Fliegler being an actual Fender rep at
the time, and of course Jimmy usually plays a Strat, too, so any solo
Verlaine records might come close depending on what the bassist was up to.
And it occurs to me that maybe one or more of Richard's records might come
close, too.