(TV) Fred's bass on MM

Anyone know what bass Fred used on MM?  I haven't picked up the 33 1/3 book
yet and I can't recall it being mentioned in any of the other stuff I've
read.

Matthew Seligman, bassist for the Soft Boys and Thomas Dolby, is trying to
figure out if there are any LPs other than the SB's "Underwater Moonlight"
that were made using Fenders only.  That record was Tele/Strat/Jazz, with
both guitar amps also Fenders, only the bass amp being non-Fender.  Was
thinking MM might be a contender, but I really don't recall often seeing
Fred play a Fender.

I also though of Dreamtime what with Fliegler being an actual Fender rep at
the time, and of course Jimmy usually plays a Strat, too, so any solo
Verlaine records might come close depending on what the bassist was up to.
And it occurs to me that maybe one or more of Richard's records might come
close, too.