 From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To:
tv@obbard.com
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: (TV)
television cbgbs atlantic recordings ?

sweetest wish list item for a box
set:  the verlaine tracks from the neon
boys.  i wonder if they still exist.
--- On Thu, 3/1/12, heathbiter@aol.com <heathbiter@aol.com> wrote:

From:
heathbiter@aol.com <heathbiter@aol.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) television cbgbs
atlantic recordings ?
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 3:58 PM
My copy of "In Space" is still sealed.  I couldn't bring myself to open it.
Didn't want to tarnish my memory of Big Star.  (though I could have just
tried
to treat it like a Chilton solo album)  The Big Star box also has some of the
Chris Bell solo stuff which is pretty great too.

Heath

-----Original
Message-----