From: postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: (TV) Plant Jam/Tom, Jutta and Alan
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 2:21 PM

Yeah, someone asked about this on the list.  This was the info that I had on
it.

The following song is Jutta Koether, Alan Licht & Tom Verlaine
performing
Plant Jam for the Music for Plants compilation compiled by
artist Peter
Coffin.

"Music for Plants is a CD compilation of
more than 25 musicians and sound
artists who were invited to perform in a
 greenhouse to communicate with
plants by means of musical composition
or improvisation."

This info is from someone who posted it to YouTube.

D.