RE: (TV) MM fadeout

Oddly enough I thought about mixing together a huge version of marquee moon
the other day, but never got round to it

heres the vinyl fade out version, I think it sounds much better - I realised a
long time ago that when a song fades out it makes you want to hear it again -
its sort of unsatisfying, but at the same time it forces repeated listening
which is a good thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNoaRYH1EE&list=UU93iioa5vQaWXusl5gLHYzA&inde
x=5&feature=plcp