Re: Now cast. Re: (TV) "CGBG": New talents casted; still no Verlaine

24 Hour Party People was a great movie. It's not about Joy Division or
Happy Mondays, it's about hubris. And it's entertaining.

Just because someone is making a movie about CBGB doesn't mean that they
have to make a movie about Television.