Re: (TV) Vanity Fair/lost album

I was listening to the cobbled together lost album/Vanity Fair.  One of Tom's best songs is "Anna" imo.  And personally I also love that song "Circling".  I know that this album was rejected by Fontana and they used some of the songs as b-sides to singles.  I may have read this before and forgot but what was the reason that Fontana rejected it?  They just didn't think it was up to par?

I just find it amazing that a song as good "Anna" didn't show up on one of Tom's solo albums.  I know it's on the Miller's Tale but that's just a compilation album, plus I believe Tom said that that album was put out without his approval.

D.