Re: (TV) Vanity Fair/lost album

The lost album is definitely a kind of tragedy... almost all of it is out
there to be heard, but it can never be completely extricated from Flash
Light, and that's a double shame because Flash Light is so great as well.

It would be nice to know, some day and somehow, if there are any other
tracks from those sessions which have yet to surface.  The idea of a
"deluxe reissue" of Flash Light with all the lost stuff is obviously a pure
fantasy, but it sure would be cool... I'm pretty sure "Caveman -
Flashlight", "Smoother Than Jones", "Circling" and "Vanity Fair" have never
been released on CD in any form.