From: Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com>
To: tv <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 1:08 pm
Subject: Re: (TV) Richard

Thanks, Keith... I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say I appreciate
the update and hope for the best.  Most of all I hope Richard has some
solid personal support right now.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk>wrote:

I know we're worried about Richard, so the latest I can tell you is that
since having been rushed to hospital, he is going to take some time off to
rest/relax and focus on his health.