Re: Keith / 19 Longest 'M M' s / RE: (TV) Pull Down the Future

Thanks Leo, I appreciated reading Keith's explanation and I think he did do an excellent job on choosing songs.  I in particular love that version of
'A Future in Noise'.  I haven't heard all the Television bootlegs yet but so far I don't think they played that song very many times live (I could be wrong there).  It sounds so good live, I wonder why they didn't play it more often.

And Leo, yes, please post your list, I'd really like to see it.

Deb