Re: (TV) Danny Tamberelli on Reddit

Meant to reply to this.  I really quite like Miracle Legion... they were
very much in the mold of early R.E.M. but unpretentiously so, and put put a
really lovely mostly-acoustic record called "Me & Mr. Ray" toward the end
of their original '80s run that I rate very highly indeed.  In some ways
they got to "Automatic for the People" before the "real" R.E.M. did on that
one...