Re: (TV) 'Don't Die' question?

Okay, thanks.  I've got that cleared up now.

On, the Neon Boys though, even though some songs are Richard Hell songs.  wasn't all of the music written by Tom though?  I mean, Richard sings some of the songs where the 'lyrics' are his.

I also remember an interview w/ Tom and I believe it was British (an early one) and he was asked about Hell's music outside of Television/Neon Boys.  Tom said sthg like Hell borrowed some of his music, as he could hear it in some of the songs.  Tom said that he didn't really mind though.  I'm sorry that I don't remember which interview that was as I read that awhile back and my memory sucks.

I'm not putting down Richard as he's def a talented guy.

Is this valid or am I off-base?