 From: postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: (TV)
'Don't Die' question?

I wonder if anyone could clear this up for me?  There
is the song attributed to the Neon Boys called 'Don't Die' (great song).

have this song listed as a Neon Boys song but I noticed in some comments that
people are saying that this recording is actually a demo played by Richard
Hell and the Voidoids for Sire Records.  I still will presume that it was
actually written by Tom and the lyrics were done by Hell (they made a great
team).  But so the recording is actually Richard and the Voidoids playing it,
instead of the Neon Boys?  Is that true?