RE: (TV) 'Don't Die' question?

nah, time and dont die were voidoids songs, the flipside 3 B1

                                                            That's All I Know
(Right Now)

                                        B2

                                                            Love Comes In
Spurts

                                        B3

                                                            High Heeled
Wheels
                                                    were the neon boys - I
believe (someone else will know better) that there were 3 verlaine penned
tunes also recorded at that time, but "its up to verlaine to release them"
(shrug of hells shoulders)

> Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 17:17:23 -0700
> From: postitnote@sbcglobal.net
> Subject: Re: (TV) 'Don't Die' question?
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> I wonder if anyone could clear this up for me?  There is the song attributed
to the Neon Boys called 'Don't Die' (great song).

> I have this song listed as a Neon Boys song but I noticed in some comments
that people are saying that this recording is actually a demo played by
Richard Hell and the Voidoids for Sire Records.  I still will presume that it
was actually written by Tom and the lyrics were done by Hell (they made a
great team).  But so the recording is actually Richard and the Voidoids
playing it, instead of the Neon Boys?  Is that true?