Re: (TV) 'Don't Die' question?

I wonder if anyone could clear this up for me?  There is the song attributed to the Neon Boys called 'Don't Die' (great song).

I have this song listed as a Neon Boys song but I noticed in some comments that people are saying that this recording is actually a demo played by Richard Hell and the Voidoids for Sire Records.  I still will presume that it was actually written by Tom and the lyrics were done by Hell (they made a great team).  But so the recording is actually Richard and the Voidoids playing it, instead of the Neon Boys?  Is that true?