Re: (TV) Re: longest version of Breakin in My Heart?

Not sure about the tour thing but you are probably right. I know that weren't doing that many NYC shows at the time and thats probably because they were on tour. I remember having to go out to My Father's Place on Long Island to see them. But Syncopation was definitely a good night and Tom did announce they were doing a request set. I got hear songs I'd never heard before. The audience seemed full with people that were from NYC that knew the bands material well , better than I did. But I caught on quick! :) I sat with a taper, a guy you had the most amazing collection of tapes he made, called Jim Tapes. It was also taped by another guy who is now one on my best friends and that is the one that we know. Good crowd, great band on a real good night, probably my favorite Television show.

Damn, what a lucky ducky to be at that show Dennis. That's such a good show and recording...I love it! Wasn't this like at the end of a tour that they had? They seem to be in an especially good mood, relaxed and Tom even seems to be taking requests shot out by the audience. Quite an enthusiastic crowd also, I'd say.

--- On Sat, 7/14/12, Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: longest version of Breakin in My Heart?
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 7:23 PM
The Syncopation show was the first
complete Television I attended. Missed most of their set at
the Palladium on NYE when they played with Patti.

They were on fire at Syncopation.

> Hey,  speaking of the longest version of MM.
I was wondering is the longest version of Breakin' in My
Heart the one from Syncopation Club Hartsdale, NY?
That version clocks in at 12:26 min.  Or does anyone
(Leo?) know of a longer version.

> That's always been a fav Television song for me. I just
wish that I could make out all the lyrics on the different
versions that he plays or used to play early on...