Re: (TV) Re: longest version of Breakin in My Heart?

Dennis-where exactly was Syncopation?  I lived in Hartsdale (10 plus years ago) and have always been curious.  Saw on Amazon someone said it became a Beefstake Charlie's but I still don't recall where that was. On Central Avenue somewhere?

Thanks,
Dave

Sent from my HAL 9000