From: postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: (TV) 'Don't Die' + Hell quotes on writing credits
To: tv@obbard.com

Thanks Bob for coming up w/ all of that info and finding that Tom early Tom
interview (it was gonna take me some time).  Actually I don't believe I've
read that Hell interview that you referred to here before.  So thanks for
adding that also.  But I do remember he saying before that all he knew
musically he learned from Tom.

It's really a shame that Tom doesn't care to release his early Neon Boys
songs.  Prob he thinks why release such old stuff, when it would mean a lot to
fans of his.  I love the Neon Boys stuff, where people say Television wasn't
really 'punk', the Neon Boys were def more punkish.

BTW, is there any word as to when Hell's autobiography is supposed to be
coming out?