Re: (TV) Max's '74...songs

postitnote wrote:
"Also, I believe that Bob on here once stated that he put
'Excitement' up on
YouTube and Hell asked him to remove it.  And Richard
 Lloyd who likes to
comment on the different YouTubes doesn't seem to
care about any of them
being there."

-Hell didn't send me a message about my YT "Excitement" ( I agree the music
sounds like Tom  later used it for the song "Adventure"). Instead, Hell lodged
a copyright infringement claim with YT under his real name "Richard Meyers".
The other Hell-era Television recordings I have up at  YT, Hell didn't
complain about, I guess 'cause they're ones with Tom singing that Hell had no
hand in writing. A Hell-era Television recording of "Blank Generation"  I once
uploaded long ago also got hit with a copyright claim, except the claim came
from some record or music publishing company whose name I forget.
Who knows if Hell was maybe  involved in getting that one spiked too by
perhaps tipping off the company holding publishing rights. Some other YouTuber
has noted Hell had YT spike some of his Hell-era Television uploads too. Hell
can be rather touchy about his Television-era recordings he sings on,
apparently, while Voidoids stuff he apparently tolerates on YT better. I don't
dare try uploading any other Television recordings with Hell singing, as
multiple copyright claims coming  from the same copyright claimant will lead
to ones entire YT Channel getting banned/cancelled.

Tom in an interview sounded rather disapproving about YT uploads of his music,
but fortunately doesn't seem to make an issue of it the way Hell does via
copyright infringement claims. And as you say, Lloyd's just the opposite, as
he apparently enjoys
old & rare Television recordings being up at YT, & leaves informative comments
at some of them.