Re: (TV) Max's '74...songs

I've also had you tube experience with Mr. Meyers.  I had posted the songs from the "ork loft" rehearsal tapes (not the banter in between songs) one Christmas 3 or 4 years ago (after someone on this list wondered why no one had done so already - i believe my comment read "merry christmas") and about 6 months later was hit with his copyright claim and everything was taken down.  This would have included songs that mostly Tom was singing.

Dave