RE: (TV) Mike Watt cover of LJJ

he's a very entertaining cat whatever he does - I loved his stuff in fIREHOSE
and went back from there to the minutemen, but never connected with the
minutemen songs, he's also pretty amazing to watch play - definately go

> Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 22:35:01 -0700
> From: jesseh58@yahoo.com
> Subject: (TV) Mike Watt cover of LJJ
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> Hi all -
>
> I don't think I've seen this mentioned: There's a live cover of Little
Johnny Jewel at Mike Watt & The Missingmen's MySpace page
(https://www.myspace.com/missingmen). Although that fat bass line is pretty
perfect for Watt, the version strikes me as a little ... inelegant?

> I was looking at the page because I'm trying to decide if I want to see the
band live. I've never seen any of the post-Minutemen bands, and my only
exposure to live Minutemen was through "We Jam Econo." Any opinions?