 From: Jesse Hochstadt <jesseh58@yahoo.com>
To: TV list <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 1:35 AM
Subject: (TV) Mike Watt cover of LJJ

Hi all -

I don't think I've seen this mentioned: There's a live cover of Little Johnny Jewel at Mike Watt & The Missingmen's MySpace page (https://www.myspace.com/missingmen). Although that fat bass line is pretty perfect for Watt, the version strikes me as a little ... inelegant?

I was looking at the page because I'm trying to decide if I want to see the band live. I've never seen any of the post-Minutemen bands, and my only exposure to live Minutemen was through "We Jam Econo." Any opinions?

- Jesse