(TV) Since you claim to be a Fall fan...

... let me tell you that they played in Stockholm two days ago, their first
concert in Sweden in twelve years. Judging from what happened, it may take
another twelve years for them to return. After just 40 mins, MES stormed off
the stage and disappeared backstage. He brought one of his mics, from which he
could be overheard yelling, "I will not go out there again!" He didn't,
although the band remained. Actually, they did got off too, but where sent
back to the stage for four encores, marching on and off, each time after being
told by MES which song he wanted to be played. He himself didn't appeared
onstage anymore -- he sang from the dressing room.

Seems like this was a reaction to a little too Sunday-sober crowd. I didn't
attend myself, since I live 600 kilometres away; I had hopes that they would
include Copenhagen in their Scandinavian sojourn (they also visited Olso),
which would be very close to me, but no such luck. But anyway -- I can easily
think of many more exciting places to go to than our own capital when I'm
ready for another Fall encounter. I've seen them in London and Athens so far,
and they tour all the time, even though it's not exactly touring like other
artists; when I saw them in Greece, it was the only gig in the whole of
February.

And yes -- MES's wife Elena wasn't on the Scandinavian dates. She might be
ill, she might be pregnant -- but she might also been fired. Considering the
very shifting line-ups in this group over 35 years, would anyone be surprised
if it's so?