Re: (TV) About Tom interview from 2006 /Jimmy Rip

Here's the Facebook link to the band you mentioned.  It also says that he's on twitter.  Maybe you could ask him a few questions on twitter, if you do that sort of thing.  Might be interesting to see if he responds.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jimmy-Rip-The-Trip/238870651351

D.