Re: (TV) The kids, they love Television!/WFTF/Cover

It's interesting that on Cover he leads off the album w/ one of the few songs of his that I don't care for, Five Miles of You (maybe I'm out of step on that).  And on WFTF his first song is Present Arrived, a b-side type of song.

And then he will leave off a crazy good song such as Anna (one of his best) and it only gets put on that 'Millers Tale' compilation album, an album of which he claims he wasn't even involved in.  Some of the decisions are hard to comprehend.