Re: (TV) Jimmy Rip about the fourth album .../Mortality

On 06/10/2012 13:31, leif joley wrote:
>   Yes, we may
> now assume that there won't be any 4th album, due to the laziness of Tom
> Verlaine; one wonders if he's got a half-decade long writer's block, or if
> he's so financially secure that he doesn't need to release music anymore.

I've heard it said, (and/not/ by RL) that the guy never does /anything/
except for a substantial amount of money. Which I guess wouldn't be
forthcoming from a new TV album. Let's face it, however much we'd like
it we're all in a minority there.